Kick-off Constantinus International Award 2020
CMC-Global (ICMCI) would like to announce the Constantinus International Award 2020 Kick-off for nominations! As after a successful Constantinus International Award 2019, it’s now time to prepare for the award in 2020.
1. Background & Supplementary Documents
In 2019, the award was bestowed during the ICMCI Congress in Nassau, Bahamas. For further information on the submitted projects as well as the winners, please click here. A photo gallery as well as a report on the award ceremony may be found here.
In 2020, ICMCI is dedicated to raise the number of participating countries and the number of submitted projects. Many talks took place with many of the IMCs and we trust you will do your utmost to support our initiative, also, we will be launching soon an ambassador role for the Constantinus Award, so keep tuned!
We hope to welcome projects from your country to the next Constantinus International Award.
We would like to invite your Institute to submit outstanding consulting projects from your members to the Constantinus International Award. Attached please find the full documentation needed, please go through them as these documents should be helpful for you in order to get an impression on what the nominated projects should/could look like and how they will be judged.
2. National Marketing Initiatives
We kindly ask you to also promote this award with marketing measures in your country (e.g. national press releases, national events for nominees, selection of sponsors/partners and recognized jury members), and as mentioned, an ambassador role will be launched and you will be updated with the details. Moreover we also ask you to link https://www.constantinus-international.com/award and https://www.cmc-global.org/content/constantinus-awards to your Institute's website.
We have a few videos that might assist you with the marketing efforts and they can be found at the following link https://www.cmc-global.org/content/videos
3. The Process
In order to facilitate the decision making process, we would like to summarize the most important aspects of the award:
- The first step in order to get the award started would be a binding commitment from your (IMC) Institute between April 1st and July 20th, 2020 via email to email@example.com with a cc to firstname.lastname@example.org, which is accompanied by accepting a charge of € 1.000,00 excl. VAT to cover the costs for the adaptation of the application tool and the jury tool, the maintenance of the website as well as a small marketing initiative. The invoice will be sent by the Constantinus Award Office directly to the participating IMC.
- Subsequently, all participating Institutes have the opportunity to name 3 national nominations. Once you are nominated by your IMC, you are allowed to take part.
- From April 1st until July 20th, 2020 the nominees can submit their applications online. They will be provided with individual login credentials by Constantinus Award Office after registering on our website www.constantinus-international.com. The link for registration is: https://submit.constantinus-international.com/user/login (will only be open on April 1st). The language for application will be English.
- Each participating Institute has to name two jury members. The members of the jury will also be able to do their evaluation online via a registration with individual login credentials. Once you provide the binding commitment, please also provide the nominated jury members to include name and email.
- Finally the award ceremony will take place at the ICMCI CMC International Conference in October 2020.
- Attending nominees (consultant and client) will have to be registered by their participating IMC to attend the award ceremony through the online registration conference website that will be announced accordingly .
All detailed information is available on the award website at: (https://www.constantinus-international.com/participation-and-application/)
We hope with this short summary we have outlined the main aspects of the Constantinus International Award and we are looking forward to your responses. For any further information please don’t hesitate to contact Bianca Pilz, Constantinus Office (email@example.com) or Reema Nasser, ICMCI (firstname.lastname@example.org).
International Council of Management Consulting Institutes
Dwight Mihalicz, CMC